Find an article
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- Swim With the Dolphins With Neptune Charlie’s!
- Big Mouse, Little Mouse in Southern California
- Touches of Disney Magic on a Dreary Day
- A Heavenly Gastronomic Experience: Roy’s Waikoloa.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Linda Cichanowicz
Travel World Central is looking forward to many years of wonderful and exciting things. From Linda and Willem, here at Travel World Central… along with our fabulous correspondents; Tom, Gavin and Nicki, we wish you all a very happy and … Continue reading
Are you looking for a fabulous vacation spot that offers history, music, world class dining, festivals etc…? Then Montreal, Quebec is just the spot for you! Montreal is a beautiful city with so much to offer. They hold the largest … Continue reading
Are you looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Will you be visiting the Big Island of Hawaii? Do you want to have an experience that you will NEVER forget??? Then you MUST plan and book a trip with Neptune … Continue reading
Once again we were treated like royalty at the wonderful Roy’s Waikoloa. You seriously will have a hard time trying to beat the quality of the food that is served here, as well as the awesome service. From assistants, up … Continue reading
Unlike most fitness trackers out today, which tend to either be a rubber bracelet or a clip on for your belt that looks similar to the old style pedometers, the LEAF is a beautiful piece of jewelry. The LEAF … Continue reading
The North Beach Bar & Grill was a fantastic find. It sits between the lighthouse and the beach on the North Shore of the Island and is the perfect setting on a peaceful evening. We arrived and were greeted with … Continue reading
I have to say that AJ’s Dockside was a wonderful find. Located on the shores of the Back River, you end up with a beautiful view of the water, the water fowl and if you’re there in time, the sunset. … Continue reading
If you are in Quito, Ecuador and are looking for a wonderful way to enjoy the surrounding area and learn about the history, legends and landscape, then you really should take a day and book a trip on the Train. … Continue reading
Are you looking to have some adult time? Have a romantic getaway? Get away from children?!?! Then the Pocono Palace Resort is where you want to be. An adult only resort set in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. This … Continue reading
Now if you are looking for great food, friendly service and a really fun time, Rock House is THE place to be. The story behind Rock House and its owner, is fantastic. This place is truly a family run … Continue reading