Find an article
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- Swim With the Dolphins With Neptune Charlie’s!
- Big Mouse, Little Mouse in Southern California
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: fit travel
My review on an amazing new product, the myCharge recharging unit. Check it out, you’ll love it! The myCharge Power Bank 6000
On the Friday night of our visit to the Big Island, we were invited back by Neptune Charlie’s Ocean Safaris to join in with their Manta Ray swim. This was a dream come true for me! Already having spent time … Continue reading
Banjy’s Paradise Bar & Grill, wow, this is one restaurant that was a find I will pat myself on the back for. Not only are the owners, Jim and Karen fabulous. So friendly and inviting…and the staff, great! Oooohhhh then … Continue reading
I must admit, I am not usually a burger person. I prefer my fish and ethnic foods normally, but one visit to Ultimate Burger in Kona, sure can change someone’s mind! Matt was our fantastic, friendly and fun host, as … Continue reading
Monday night in Hawaii, we were treated to an amazing meal at Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill. Our host, Arnie McLain was fabulous, so gracious and welcoming, and boy did he treat us right! He even welcomed Maurice! We were … Continue reading