Find an article
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- Swim With the Dolphins With Neptune Charlie’s!
- Big Mouse, Little Mouse in Southern California
- Touches of Disney Magic on a Dreary Day
- A Heavenly Gastronomic Experience: Roy’s Waikoloa.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Tour
Imagine staying in a gorgeous converted historic home in the heart of Quito. Well, you can. Just book yourself a room at the Hotel Patio Andaluz and enjoy what feels like living history. In what was once a private, … Continue reading
A Visit to the Beautiful South American City of Quito, Ecuador; city filled with beauty, history and culture. This is a trip that is worth making. Quito is the capital city of Ecuador, and at an elevation of 9,350 feet … Continue reading
On the final day of our wonderful visit to Egypt, we were treated to an amazing dinner at the Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers in Cairo. The Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers is located just minutes from the Cairo International Airport, which … Continue reading
So many of us, have had great memories which formed as a result of a travel trailer vacation. I know I spent most of my childhood summers in our home away from home on wheels. Seeing different places and meeting … Continue reading
One of my favourite places to visit while in Pigeon Forge is the Old Mill Square. This place is right up my alley…with quaint shops, interesting history and beautiful views. I love the shops and restaurants. We were treated to … Continue reading
Oh this was a trip of a lifetime! Cross one off of Willem’s bucket list! I arranged, with the help of Nadine Nakada, a tour with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters! We did the Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls tour and I … Continue reading
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. This is one straight from my personal bucket list! I got to swim with DOLPHINS in the wild! Thanks to Bryn at Neptune Charlie’s we were able to take their … Continue reading
In a little over a week, Willem Bagchus, Nicki Hunter and Linda Cichanowicz will be enjoying the tropical paradise that is Hawaii’s Big Island. We’ll be enjoying the sun and scenery, palm trees and coconuts. We love basking in the … Continue reading