Find an article
- I Never Wanted To Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- An Art-Filled Stroll in Chattanooga
- Keeping the Trains on Time at Tweetsie Railroad
- Six Attractions Along the QLine in Detroit
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: vacation
There is so much to see and experience in Quito. From markets filled with fresh, locally grown produce, to ones filled with beautiful handcrafted items. You will also find many local shops with wonderful foods, treats and crafts all handmade … Continue reading
Imagine staying in a gorgeous converted historic home in the heart of Quito. Well, you can. Just book yourself a room at the Hotel Patio Andaluz and enjoy what feels like living history. In what was once a private, … Continue reading
A Visit to the Beautiful South American City of Quito, Ecuador; city filled with beauty, history and culture. This is a trip that is worth making. Quito is the capital city of Ecuador, and at an elevation of 9,350 feet … Continue reading
On the final day of our wonderful visit to Egypt, we were treated to an amazing dinner at the Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers in Cairo. The Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers is located just minutes from the Cairo International Airport, which … Continue reading
I had the chance to spend a bit of time in the city of Hurghada while visiting Egypt. All I can say is Wow! Hurghada is one of the main tourist centers and the third largest city in Egypt. It … Continue reading
YES, it is safe to travel to Egypt! I honestly have never felt safer than when I was in Egypt. They take safety and security very seriously. Be A Smart Traveler; Your Responsibilities It is no more dangerous to visit … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of sailing the Nile from Aswan to Kom Ombo then on to Luxor on the Sonesta Star Goddess. Enjoy taking a cruise, relaxing on board as you travel on the water, only stopping at ports where … Continue reading
So how do you get to Egypt from here? Why, on EgyptAir, of course! A member of Star Alliance, EgyptAir offers direct flights to Cairo from Toronto and New York City. Although the flight to Egypt from Toronto is a … Continue reading