Find an article
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- Swim With the Dolphins With Neptune Charlie’s!
- Big Mouse, Little Mouse in Southern California
- Touches of Disney Magic on a Dreary Day
- A Heavenly Gastronomic Experience: Roy’s Waikoloa.
- To Market, to Market in Sacramento
Tag Archives: Waikoloa
Once again we were treated like royalty at the wonderful Roy’s Waikoloa. You seriously will have a hard time trying to beat the quality of the food that is served here, as well as the awesome service. From assistants, up … Continue reading
Ah the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is one of my favourite properties, it has so much to offer and for people of all ages…and of course, it’s in Hawaii! I want to thank Leanne … Continue reading
On the Friday night of our visit to the Big Island, we were invited back by Neptune Charlie’s Ocean Safaris to join in with their Manta Ray swim. This was a dream come true for me! Already having spent time … Continue reading
We had the pleasure of being hosted by Eddie Aikau Restaurant & Surf Museum for a gourmet meal which will not soon be forgotten. A little background on this very special find on the Big Island. The real Eddie Aikau … Continue reading
Banjy’s Paradise Bar & Grill, wow, this is one restaurant that was a find I will pat myself on the back for. Not only are the owners, Jim and Karen fabulous. So friendly and inviting…and the staff, great! Oooohhhh then … Continue reading
Monday night in Hawaii, we were treated to an amazing meal at Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill. Our host, Arnie McLain was fabulous, so gracious and welcoming, and boy did he treat us right! He even welcomed Maurice! We were … Continue reading
In a little over a week, Willem Bagchus, Nicki Hunter and Linda Cichanowicz will be enjoying the tropical paradise that is Hawaii’s Big Island. We’ll be enjoying the sun and scenery, palm trees and coconuts. We love basking in the … Continue reading