Find an article
- Flowers from Guatemala for Mom
- The Sound of Music, Kansas-Style
- Expert advice: See a bear, make some noise
- Whiskey, Wine and Wildlife: Already Preparing for 2018
- Winter Wonderland
- Signs for Life in a Chinese Canyon
- A Very Happy New Year, From All of Us at Travel World Central.
- Super Hiking above Wenzhou
- Dancing in the Daylight
- Tai Chi for Me? Surely, You Jest
- Ducking Donald and Hillary
- 2013 – A Train Review
- Highball on the Main!
- Not One Darn Fish! (But I Had a Great Time)
- Where Mucking Is a Competitive Sport
- Montreal, A Beautiful City With So Much To Offer.
- Swim With the Dolphins With Neptune Charlie’s!
- Big Mouse, Little Mouse in Southern California
- Touches of Disney Magic on a Dreary Day
- A Heavenly Gastronomic Experience: Roy’s Waikoloa.
Tag Archives: whales
Are you looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Will you be visiting the Big Island of Hawaii? Do you want to have an experience that you will NEVER forget??? Then you MUST plan and book a trip with Neptune … Continue reading
Ah the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is one of my favourite properties, it has so much to offer and for people of all ages…and of course, it’s in Hawaii! I want to thank Leanne … Continue reading
On the Friday night of our visit to the Big Island, we were invited back by Neptune Charlie’s Ocean Safaris to join in with their Manta Ray swim. This was a dream come true for me! Already having spent time … Continue reading
Neptune Charlie’s was the first major stop on our tremendous week’s excursions touring the Big Island of Hawaii, and the experience truly set the bar high for what fabulous opportunities Hawaii can offer! Now I had slight concerns for the … Continue reading
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. This is one straight from my personal bucket list! I got to swim with DOLPHINS in the wild! Thanks to Bryn at Neptune Charlie’s we were able to take their … Continue reading